About Joanne CipressiJoanne Cipressi is an empowerment coach and speaker who's life ambition is to encourage people that they are worthy of happiness and living the life they want. She has over 13 years experience in coaching people to overcome depression, addictions, low self esteem, trust issues and the effects of abuse and to develop the skills for great relationships, attracting and keeping clients/customers and balancing the mind and emotions.
Subscribe with 100's of others for Exclusive Tips!
Get exclusive tips for falling madly in love with your life. Learn how to tap into passion and rebuild trust, love and motivation at the core of who you are, so you can improve your relationships, yourself, your life and your career.
- No related posts found
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne's passionate about life, hugs deeply, sincerely cares, dances often, and desires to offer hope to those that are struggling living with an open heart, trusting themselves, and embracing their life.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- Stop Letting Regret Hold You Back from Moving Forward November 14, 2013
- Insightful Questions about Making and Keeping Valuable Commitments July 25, 2013
- Learn to Enjoy Your Life More July 18, 2013
- Retraining Your Mind to Embrace the Silence March 18, 2013
- 10 Wonderful Benefits of Silence March 15, 2013
- Joanne Cipressi: Thanks Lisa for the comment. I wrote this several ...
- Lisa: Well after reading this complete blog post, I will...
- Shelley Lundquist (@letmemoveyou): It has been far too long since I've visited here....
- Shaun Hoobler: Thanks for sharing this wonderful post Joanne. I n...
- Shelley Lundquist: Excellent post with great tips for staying focused...
Look at these awesome offers:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php:65 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php(65): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(182): TweetstimonialsWidget->widget(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array) #3 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(893): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-sbm.php(22): dynamic_sidebar('footer-1') #5 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-actions.php(1279): woo_sidebar('footer-1') #6 [internal function in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php on line 65