About Joanne CipressiJoanne Cipressi is an empowerment coach and speaker who's life ambition is to encourage people that they are worthy of happiness and living the life they want. She has over 13 years experience in coaching people to overcome depression, addictions, low self esteem, trust issues and the effects of abuse and to develop the skills for great relationships, attracting and keeping clients/customers and balancing the mind and emotions.
Subscribe with 100's of others for Exclusive Tips!
Get exclusive tips for falling madly in love with your life. Learn how to tap into passion and rebuild trust, love and motivation at the core of who you are, so you can improve your relationships, yourself, your life and your career.
- No related posts found
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne Cipressi is a trusted passionate, motivational and intuitive Empowerment Personal Life Coach and Reiki Master that inspires and guides people to improve their relationships by opening their hearts while building love and trust in themselves. as well as teaching how train your mind to think for you and not against you.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- Retraining Your Mind to Embrace the Silence March 18, 2013
- 10 Wonderful Benefits of Silence March 15, 2013
- Do you Feel the Need to Fill the Silence? March 13, 2013
- What Makes You Happy and Experience Inner Peace? January 10, 2013
- My Christmas Wish for You and Some Fun (Videos) December 25, 2012
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I can't say I was betrayed. I once had a friend. ...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I want to share with you my experience. When I was...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: Honesty is important, for sure! But it's like swe...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I agree that most people want this, dream on that....
- Shelley Lundquist: I love the silence. I love my moments of solitude....
Look at these awesome offers:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php:65 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php(65): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(182): TweetstimonialsWidget->widget(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array) #3 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(893): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-sbm.php(22): dynamic_sidebar('footer-1') #5 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-actions.php(1279): woo_sidebar('footer-1') #6 [internal function in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php on line 65