If you are serious about true change in your life, life coaching can be one of the best resources available to you. Having a life coach is a must have partner for your goals and having one available to you when you need her is priceless.
Here are 10 reasons why hiring Joanne Cipressi on retainer can be what you need to move forward in your life to where you have only dreamed of.
- Joanne has been a life coach since 1998 and has coached hundreds of people. She has experience. It’s her life.
- Joanne has experience helping people through many areas of struggle like the following:
- Overcoming fear
- Breaking bad habits
- Taming anger
- Dealing with anger
- Healing depression
- Moving forward after public embarrassment
- Learning new ways to achieve goals
- Balancing work and personal life
- Learning to love again
- Overcoming loss
- Overcoming failure
- Healing from abuse and bullying
- Moving forward after breakups
- Learning to be a good person
- Learning to love yourself
- Learning to be kind, but not letting people walk all over you.
- and more.
- Joanne has also had personal challenges like anxiety, claustrophobia, being abused, poverty, being a single parent, divorce, abandonment, depression, suicide, public embarrassment, failure, bullying, starting her own businesses and other experiences that she personal has overcome and thrived despite of. So, whatever experiences you are going through, Joanne most likely can relate and knows personally how to move through.
- Joanne makes herself available to clients on retainer usually within 2 hours of reaching out. Retainer clients have priority over other clients.
- Life coaching is Joanne’s main focus in life. This is her job. She is not a life coach on the side. So, you are hiring a life coach that lives, eats and breathes life coaching.
- Joanne is continuously reading, studying, and taking courses to improve the quality of her knowledge and to learn more techniques and skills to be a better coach month after month.
- Joanne only takes on clients that she believes with her whole heart that she can successfully partner with. So, if she agrees to work with you and you follow through on her guidance, you can transform your life.
- Joanne commits to each client. They become a part of her daily thought process and she works hard to be their support.
- Joanne also cares deeply for each client, as she does for all people. She truly wants you to succeed.
- Joanne started life coaching because she knows that people can truly change. When she changed her mental, emotional and actions at the age of 19, she realized that if she can change, then anyone can. Since then she has dedicated herself to being there for others that desire true change in their life.
Therefore Joanne has the desire, the skills, the experience, the heart, the focus and the time to be trusted as your life coach. The rest is up to you. If you are ready to truly change and if you are ready to make the necessary changes in your life to achieve what you want, then fill out the application for life coaching retrainer. Joanne will be in touch with you within 24 hours to set up an interview. She interviews those interested for life coaching retainers on Mondays.