Reiki means “Universal Life Force”. I call it Loving Healing Energy because it’s pure love and this energy facilitates healing. It’s one of the most beautiful and amazing healing modalities that I have ever used and experienced. Here are some of the benefits I have witnessed from sharing Reiki with others.
- One of the most wonderful Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation. Stress reduction and relaxation triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system) and aids in better sleep which improve and maintain health.
- Reiki aids in bringing about inner peace and harmony. I have seen Regular Reiki treatments bring more calm and a more state of being to so many people. This has helped them cope with everyday stress and some of the unfortunate experiences many of us face.
- Reiki also is know to balance the mind and emotions. When your mind and emotions are balanced, learning is enhanced, memory improves and you experience more clarity. In addition, Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds that are remaining from past experiences and can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger.
- Reiki enhances your capability to open up and to love deeper. This enhances your capacity for empathy, compassion, understanding and care which strengthens and deepens relationships with yourself and others.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. It is often used in hospitals because of this reason.
- Reiki has been used to help with physical concerns like reducing blood pressure, relief of pain, helping the digestive system, soothing asthma, and many other needs.
- Here is a list of more of the amazing benefits of Reiki:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids in relieving stress and tension.
- Gives you a high level of energy
- Accelerates your natural self-healing abilities by supporting the immune system
- Helps you sleep better and more deeply
- Helps with chronic problems such as asthma, eczema, headaches/migraines, flu, fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue, allergies, sinus, arthritis, sciatica, insomnia, etc.
- Balances energy blockages by providing energy where it is lacking.
- Brings the body in to correct balance and harmony
- Assists in helping the body clean itself of toxins
- Balances side effects of prescribed medications
- Improves blood circulation and can stop small bleeding
- Cleanses organs such as the heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, gall bladder and lungs
- Helps relieve pain after surgeries or chemotherapy
- Helps break unwanted addictions
- Minimizes emotional stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Raises self-esteem and improves confidence levels
- Improves memory
- Enhances creativity and intuition
- Helps in the grieving process
- Connects you with a higher consciousness
- Raises your vibrational level
- Conducts and enhances spiritual awakening
- Inspires guidance in questionable situations
- Creates good karma by helping others
- Empowers one to take responsibility for your own health and well-being
- Promotes self development
- Guides you in and during your life that is just right for you!
And so much more!
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
Private sessions are tailored to your specific needs. Contact me to discuss what your needs are and together we can begin your journey to a better you.