Social Media is Here to Stay! Yes, social media is not going away anytime soon and that is good news for your business! As you can see by the graph below (created by Ben Foster), Facebook users continue to rise by the millions every year–with over 200 MILLION this year alone! Some more outstanding social [...]
Sometimes we hold onto the past, situations, regret or someone. Here is a lovely poem by Louise Hay that affected me when I was 22 years old. It is still beautiful and helpful to this day: To “let go” does not mean to stop caring, it means I can’t do it for someone else. To [...]
I write on many different topics in this blog and my Tigerlily Holistic Wellness blog because I have been a Coach and Holistic Healer since 1998. I have a wide range of experience and expertise about much in life. I also feel passionate about so much, as life is absolutely fascinating to me. But, what [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne Cipressi is a trusted passionate, motivational and intuitive Empowerment Personal Life Coach and Reiki Master that inspires and guides people to improve their relationships by opening their hearts while building love and trust in themselves. as well as teaching how train your mind to think for you and not against you.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- Retraining Your Mind to Embrace the Silence March 18, 2013
- 10 Wonderful Benefits of Silence March 15, 2013
- Do you Feel the Need to Fill the Silence? March 13, 2013
- What Makes You Happy and Experience Inner Peace? January 10, 2013
- My Christmas Wish for You and Some Fun (Videos) December 25, 2012
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I can't say I was betrayed. I once had a friend. ...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I want to share with you my experience. When I was...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: Honesty is important, for sure! But it's like swe...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I agree that most people want this, dream on that....
- Shelley Lundquist: I love the silence. I love my moments of solitude....
Look at these awesome offers:
J. R. RE/MAX Agent Philadelphia, PA
"As the Owner of an Independent Privately Held Brokerage Firm, I lost my drive and really felt hopeless because of the downfall in the market. It was so bad that my wife was suggesting a career change. After brainstorming with Joanne about creative ways to market and to build relationships, we began to see results and we had more closings in the last three months than we have in a long time. She really is passionate about her work and its contagious even down here in Charleston!"
Mike S. Charleston, South Carolina
"What a patient woman Joanne is! Easily stressed with the Philadelphia market has made me call her for many, many pick me ups. She never fails to recharge me whether she is coaching over the phone or in person...even when I called her at midnight on three separate occasions!" J. Hammerstien. Philadelphia, PA
Follow @JoanneCipressi on Twitter
You deserve it to yourself to be happy and successful in all that you do.