Social Media is Here to Stay! Yes, social media is not going away anytime soon and that is good news for your business! As you can see by the graph below (created by Ben Foster), Facebook users continue to rise by the millions every year–with over 200 MILLION this year alone! Some more outstanding social [...]
Sometimes we hold onto the past, situations, regret or someone. Here is a lovely poem by Louise Hay that affected me when I was 22 years old. It is still beautiful and helpful to this day: To “let go” does not mean to stop caring, it means I can’t do it for someone else. To [...]
I write on many different topics in this blog and my Tigerlily Holistic Wellness blog because I have been a Coach and Holistic Healer since 1998. I have a wide range of experience and expertise about much in life. I also feel passionate about so much, as life is absolutely fascinating to me. But, what [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne's passionate about life, hugs deeply, sincerely cares, dances often, and desires to offer hope to those that are struggling living with an open heart, trusting themselves, and embracing their life.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- #InspireChat – Taking Personal Responsibility for Your Life March 23, 2015
- #InspireChat Being True to Yourself March 16, 2015
- #InspireChat – Dealing with Disappointment February 23, 2015
- #InspireChat – Releasing the Fear of the Future February 16, 2015
- #InspireChat – Letting Go of the Past February 9, 2015
- How Managers Can Express Gratitude to Employees | Empathia - Employee Assistance Program, Disaster Management, Trauma Response: [...] Awesome Phrases to Express Your Appreciation...
- Joanne Cipressi: Thanks Lisa for the comment. I wrote this several ...
- Lisa: Well after reading this complete blog post, I will...
- Shelley Lundquist (@letmemoveyou): It has been far too long since I've visited here....
- Shaun Hoobler: Thanks for sharing this wonderful post Joanne. I n...
Look at these awesome offers:
J. R. RE/MAX Agent Philadelphia, PA
"As the Owner of an Independent Privately Held Brokerage Firm, I lost my drive and really felt hopeless because of the downfall in the market. It was so bad that my wife was suggesting a career change. After brainstorming with Joanne about creative ways to market and to build relationships, we began to see results and we had more closings in the last three months than we have in a long time. She really is passionate about her work and its contagious even down here in Charleston!"
Mike S. Charleston, South Carolina
"What a patient woman Joanne is! Easily stressed with the Philadelphia market has made me call her for many, many pick me ups. She never fails to recharge me whether she is coaching over the phone or in person...even when I called her at midnight on three separate occasions!" J. Hammerstien. Philadelphia, PA
Follow @JoanneCipressi on Twitter
You deserve it to yourself to be happy and successful in all that you do.