“Don’t let the past steal your present.” –Terri Guillemets Good and simple advice from Terri. That is exactly what regret accomplishes. Dwelling on regret is poison in my opinion. Regret keeps you trapped in the past. Regret keeps you dwelling on what no longer exists — on what has already passed. Sure the consequences of [...]
When we make a commitment, we are giving our word that we will do or not do something to another person or too ourselves. Keeping commitments that we make is vital to relationship building, whether it’s a personal or professional commitment. When we keep our commitments, we build trust in our relationships. However, when we [...]
“Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.” ~ Gordon Hinckley Have you reflected on your own life and how you feel and think about it? How you feel and think about your life truly matters. How you feel affects what you do, say, how you sleep, your relationships, and the choices you make each second. [...]
Does silence drive you crazy? Are you one of thousands of people who feel the need to fill the silence? Do you tend to feel awkward when there is silence when you are with others? This feeling of not being comfortable in silence is due to your own personal training of your mind and emotions. [...]
Silence is a beautiful gift that is offered to us. Physical silence, as well as mental silence enhance the quality of our life in so many amazing ways. Here are some benefits that I have personally experienced from silence that have also been confirmed by my some of my meditation and Reiki clients. Silence opens [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne Cipressi is a trusted passionate, motivational and intuitive Empowerment Personal Life Coach and Reiki Master that inspires and guides people to improve their relationships by opening their hearts while building love and trust in themselves. as well as teaching how train your mind to think for you and not against you.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- Stop Letting Regret Hold You Back from Moving Forward November 14, 2013
- Insightful Questions about Making and Keeping Valuable Commitments July 25, 2013
- Learn to Enjoy Your Life More July 18, 2013
- Retraining Your Mind to Embrace the Silence March 18, 2013
- 10 Wonderful Benefits of Silence March 15, 2013
- Shaun Hoobler: Thanks for sharing this wonderful post Joanne. I n...
- Shelley Lundquist: Excellent post with great tips for staying focused...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I can't say I was betrayed. I once had a friend. ...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I want to share with you my experience. When I was...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: Honesty is important, for sure! But it's like swe...
Look at these awesome offers:
J. R. RE/MAX Agent Philadelphia, PA
"As the Owner of an Independent Privately Held Brokerage Firm, I lost my drive and really felt hopeless because of the downfall in the market. It was so bad that my wife was suggesting a career change. After brainstorming with Joanne about creative ways to market and to build relationships, we began to see results and we had more closings in the last three months than we have in a long time. She really is passionate about her work and its contagious even down here in Charleston!"
Mike S. Charleston, South Carolina
"What a patient woman Joanne is! Easily stressed with the Philadelphia market has made me call her for many, many pick me ups. She never fails to recharge me whether she is coaching over the phone or in person...even when I called her at midnight on three separate occasions!" J. Hammerstien. Philadelphia, PA
Follow @JoanneCipressi on Twitter
You deserve it to yourself to be happy and successful in all that you do.