I hear from people all the time that life is disappointing. Their experiences are disappointing. Their friends disappoint them. Their family disappoint them. The news is disappointing. The law is disappointing. I could go on and on, but I think I can stop there. I am sure that you can also think of what is [...]
The last two weeks were the first two weeks of #inspirechat being live again! First we focused on Embracing the Present which was followed by Letting Go of the Past. On Monday, we are going to be chatting about Releasing the Fear of the Future to wrap up this topic before moving onto deeper chats. [...]
Our chat last week was about embracing the present moment. So, this week’s chat is going to branch off of that – Letting Go of the Past. Learning to embrace the present often involves that people learn to let go of the past. Letting go of the past has so many benefits that can improve [...]
I am excited to bring back #InspireChat today. #InspireChat is a great way to interact with others that are interested in expanding their mind, improving their emotional patterns, personal growth, deeper relationships and more enjoyment in their lives. Many connections have been made during the #InspireChats over the past years and I look forward to [...]
“Don’t let the past steal your present.” –Terri Guillemets Good and simple advice from Terri. That is exactly what regret accomplishes. Dwelling on regret is poison in my opinion. Regret keeps you trapped in the past. Regret keeps you dwelling on what no longer exists — on what has already passed. Sure the consequences of [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne's passionate about life, hugs deeply, sincerely cares, dances often, and desires to offer hope to those that are struggling living with an open heart, trusting themselves, and embracing their life.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- #InspireChat – Dealing with Disappointment February 23, 2015
- #InspireChat – Releasing the Fear of the Future February 16, 2015
- #InspireChat – Letting Go of the Past February 9, 2015
- #InspireChat – Embracing the Present Moment February 2, 2015
- Stop Letting Regret Hold You Back from Moving Forward November 14, 2013
- How Managers Can Express Gratitude to Employees | Empathia - Employee Assistance Program, Disaster Management, Trauma Response: [...] Awesome Phrases to Express Your Appreciation...
- Joanne Cipressi: Thanks Lisa for the comment. I wrote this several ...
- Lisa: Well after reading this complete blog post, I will...
- Shelley Lundquist (@letmemoveyou): It has been far too long since I've visited here....
- Shaun Hoobler: Thanks for sharing this wonderful post Joanne. I n...
Look at these awesome offers:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php:65 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php(65): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(182): TweetstimonialsWidget->widget(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array) #3 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(893): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-sbm.php(22): dynamic_sidebar('footer-1') #5 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-actions.php(1279): woo_sidebar('footer-1') #6 [internal function in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php on line 65