When you finally realize that you are responsible for your own life, which includes being responsible for your thoughts, emotions, actions and choices, your life can shift dramatically. The way you think, feel, act and the choices your make change. When you stop blaming others for the way your life is and realize that your [...]
Being true to yourself is absolutely empowering. When you are true to the core person that you are, you can accomplish some pretty amazing things in your life. These pretty amazing things include what most of us really want to have: healthy relationships financial success vibrant health positive attitude fit body lots of energy a [...]
I hear from people all the time that life is disappointing. Their experiences are disappointing. Their friends disappoint them. Their family disappoint them. The news is disappointing. The law is disappointing. I could go on and on, but I think I can stop there. I am sure that you can also think of what is [...]
The last two weeks were the first two weeks of #inspirechat being live again! First we focused on Embracing the Present which was followed by Letting Go of the Past. On Monday, we are going to be chatting about Releasing the Fear of the Future to wrap up this topic before moving onto deeper chats. [...]
Our chat last week was about embracing the present moment. So, this week’s chat is going to branch off of that – Letting Go of the Past. Learning to embrace the present often involves that people learn to let go of the past. Letting go of the past has so many benefits that can improve [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne's passionate about life, hugs deeply, sincerely cares, dances often, and desires to offer hope to those that are struggling living with an open heart, trusting themselves, and embracing their life.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- #InspireChat – Taking Personal Responsibility for Your Life March 23, 2015
- #InspireChat Being True to Yourself March 16, 2015
- #InspireChat – Dealing with Disappointment February 23, 2015
- #InspireChat – Releasing the Fear of the Future February 16, 2015
- #InspireChat – Letting Go of the Past February 9, 2015
- How Managers Can Express Gratitude to Employees | Empathia - Employee Assistance Program, Disaster Management, Trauma Response: [...] Awesome Phrases to Express Your Appreciation...
- Joanne Cipressi: Thanks Lisa for the comment. I wrote this several ...
- Lisa: Well after reading this complete blog post, I will...
- Shelley Lundquist (@letmemoveyou): It has been far too long since I've visited here....
- Shaun Hoobler: Thanks for sharing this wonderful post Joanne. I n...
Look at these awesome offers:
J. R. RE/MAX Agent Philadelphia, PA
"As the Owner of an Independent Privately Held Brokerage Firm, I lost my drive and really felt hopeless because of the downfall in the market. It was so bad that my wife was suggesting a career change. After brainstorming with Joanne about creative ways to market and to build relationships, we began to see results and we had more closings in the last three months than we have in a long time. She really is passionate about her work and its contagious even down here in Charleston!"
Mike S. Charleston, South Carolina
"What a patient woman Joanne is! Easily stressed with the Philadelphia market has made me call her for many, many pick me ups. She never fails to recharge me whether she is coaching over the phone or in person...even when I called her at midnight on three separate occasions!" J. Hammerstien. Philadelphia, PA
Follow @JoanneCipressi on Twitter
You deserve it to yourself to be happy and successful in all that you do.