“Don’t let the past steal your present.” –Terri Guillemets Good and simple advice from Terri. That is exactly what regret accomplishes. Dwelling on regret is poison in my opinion. Regret keeps you trapped in the past. Regret keeps you dwelling on what no longer exists — on what has already passed. Sure the consequences of [...]
When we make a commitment, we are giving our word that we will do or not do something to another person or too ourselves. Keeping commitments that we make is vital to relationship building, whether it’s a personal or professional commitment. When we keep our commitments, we build trust in our relationships. However, when we [...]
“Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.” ~ Gordon Hinckley Have you reflected on your own life and how you feel and think about it? How you feel and think about your life truly matters. How you feel affects what you do, say, how you sleep, your relationships, and the choices you make each second. [...]
Does silence drive you crazy? Are you one of thousands of people who feel the need to fill the silence? Do you tend to feel awkward when there is silence when you are with others? This feeling of not being comfortable in silence is due to your own personal training of your mind and emotions. [...]
Silence is a beautiful gift that is offered to us. Physical silence, as well as mental silence enhance the quality of our life in so many amazing ways. Here are some benefits that I have personally experienced from silence that have also been confirmed by my some of my meditation and Reiki clients. Silence opens [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne's passionate about life, hugs deeply, sincerely cares, dances often, and desires to offer hope to those that are struggling living with an open heart, trusting themselves, and embracing their life.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- Stop Letting Regret Hold You Back from Moving Forward November 14, 2013
- Insightful Questions about Making and Keeping Valuable Commitments July 25, 2013
- Learn to Enjoy Your Life More July 18, 2013
- Retraining Your Mind to Embrace the Silence March 18, 2013
- 10 Wonderful Benefits of Silence March 15, 2013
- Shaun Hoobler: Thanks for sharing this wonderful post Joanne. I n...
- Shelley Lundquist: Excellent post with great tips for staying focused...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I can't say I was betrayed. I once had a friend. ...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I want to share with you my experience. When I was...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: Honesty is important, for sure! But it's like swe...
Look at these awesome offers:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php:65 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php(65): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(182): TweetstimonialsWidget->widget(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array) #3 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(893): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-sbm.php(22): dynamic_sidebar('footer-1') #5 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-actions.php(1279): woo_sidebar('footer-1') #6 [internal function in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php on line 65