Does silence drive you crazy? Are you one of thousands of people who feel the need to fill the silence? Do you tend to feel awkward when there is silence when you are with others? This feeling of not being comfortable in silence is due to your own personal training of your mind and emotions. [...]
Silence is a beautiful gift that is offered to us. Physical silence, as well as mental silence enhance the quality of our life in so many amazing ways. Here are some benefits that I have personally experienced from silence that have also been confirmed by my some of my meditation and Reiki clients. Silence opens [...]
When I was a little girl, I remember my grandmother in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was happily cutting carrots while humming to a tune on the radio. In the living room, a game show was playing on the TV, even though no one was watching it. As I grew older, I realized that the [...]
” The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” James M. Barrie What makes you happy? What brings you energy and inner peace? Think about these questions for a few minutes. Ponder over what truly makes you feel good about being alive. What brings a smile on [...]
I created two little videos to share with you this Christmas. I hope you enjoy them: My Christmas Wish for You: And some fun: My Christmas Wish for You… to remember your true purpose and to listen to the pulls of your heart to free your mind from blockages of doubt, worry, and painful memories [...]
Reflective Quote of the Week
Book of the Week
About Joanne Cipressi
Joanne Cipressi is a trusted passionate, motivational and intuitive Empowerment Personal Life Coach and Reiki Master that inspires and guides people to improve their relationships by opening their hearts while building love and trust in themselves. as well as teaching how train your mind to think for you and not against you.
Daily Active Readers
- Forgiveness or Revenge? You tell me! January 18, 2012
- Enjoy the Freedom of the Present Moment April 13, 2012
- 38 Reasons to Smile Everyday October 3, 2012
- Are You Waiting to be Happy? If so, STOP! September 19, 2011
- Writing Inspiration with Harleena Singh – An Interview November 20, 2011
- Retraining Your Mind to Embrace the Silence March 18, 2013
- 10 Wonderful Benefits of Silence March 15, 2013
- Do you Feel the Need to Fill the Silence? March 13, 2013
- What Makes You Happy and Experience Inner Peace? January 10, 2013
- My Christmas Wish for You and Some Fun (Videos) December 25, 2012
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I can't say I was betrayed. I once had a friend. ...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I want to share with you my experience. When I was...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: Honesty is important, for sure! But it's like swe...
- Peter Nolan @ CARiD: I agree that most people want this, dream on that....
- Shelley Lundquist: I love the silence. I love my moments of solitude....
Look at these awesome offers:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php:65 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php(65): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(182): TweetstimonialsWidget->widget(Array, Array) #2 [internal function]: WP_Widget->display_callback(Array, Array) #3 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-includes/widgets.php(893): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-sbm.php(22): dynamic_sidebar('footer-1') #5 /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-actions.php(1279): woo_sidebar('footer-1') #6 [internal function in /hermes/bosoraweb096/b318/ipw.joannesc/public_html/Potential/wp-content/plugins/tweet-stimonials/tweet-stimonials.php on line 65